• To start off you must ask yourself, "Have I developed an effective P&L (Profit and Loss Statement) ?" Opening and operating a new restaurant takes a substancial investment with the most commonly overlooked financial allotment on one's P&L being Operating Capital. What is Operating Capital? The money the business owner sets aside just for day to day business operations. A good rule to go by is 6 months to 1 year set aside in Operating Capital.
All other points to consider should be based around your P&L.
• You will need to have plans of the space drawn, plumbing, electrical, gas and electrical equipment with spec sheets, as well as all plumbed items with spec sheets.
• You will need to have the construction bid, the plans turned into the city (Health Department and Building Department).
• This can be a long and sometimes grueling process. We are here to help you. Call us and we can walk you through the entire process.
• Our design team have worked with the major contractors, permit representatives and vendors in Arkansas.
Let AIMCO Equipment Company be your helping hand.